"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full " John 10:10

Sunday, October 24, 2010

can anybody relate??

you may need more sleep when you are in the shower and can't remember if you washed your hair yet or not!

you may have a rambuntious boy when you go into the nursary at church and he has ripped off his shirt and is tackling one of the nursary workers!

you may need to re-evaluate your speech when your toddlers most common response is "are you kidding me?"

you may be the wife/mom to a redneck when you go downstairs to see they have set up a hunting zone in the basement complete with deer antlers and moose slippers hidden throughout and are shooting them with a vaccum cleaner piece one by one!

you may be a little emotional when the happy ending to monters inc. makes you tear up!

and to top it off.....Dexter has his finger up his nose
Me: dex stop picking your nose
Dex: I not!
Me: please take your finger out of your nose!
Dex: oh, i just buggin' you mom!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...that is awesome...and yes I relate to some of it especially the shower! how I can fall asleep while standing up beats me.

    Video next time they go hunting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I can relate. Hang in there i'm sure it will get better soon. If you ever need a break just ask, remember I can't say no. Well ask before my due date or I will have to say no. lol

    ReplyDelete