Lexi has met every milestone fearlessly! She refused baby food from the get go and went straight to table food cut a little smaller because she could tell that's what everybody else was eating. Her favorite breakfast is shreddies, favorite lunch...leftover and her favorite supper would be the same as her brother and dad good ole spaghetti! She started army crawling at five months and graduated into the full on hands and knees at seven monts. Also at seven months she began furnature walking and standing alongside her brother at the coffee table to play farm! She FINALLY started sleeping thru the night at just over eleven months, which was much appreciated (even if was only once a week at the time!) she now sleeps thru about as often as she doesn't, but is usually pretty quick to get back to sleep when she does wake up. She has a few words (which probably only we can get) She says "fish, dear and bear" (are you surprised??) "mama, dada, kitty, ya......" well I geuss she will actually try a lot of words, but after a while they start to sound the same! As for walking, she has no desire to do it on her own! I have always said I would never be in a hurry for any of my kids to walk, but I will admit, this girl is getting heavy!! Like i said, she has been furnature walking for five months already, can walk between furnature when she thinks you're not looking, but if you try to get her to do it on her own, she just lifts her legs, or refuses to come! Inspite of not walking on her feet, she will however walk all around the house on her knees! I don't mean just crawling, she will go right up on her knees and walk like that! it is pretty cute and impressive, it must take a lot of balance and strength to walk around like that! Her favorite things to play with are dolls (she just likes to hug them!) cars, her new kitchen (from some of the cousins!) and farm alongside her brother. Lexi is so beautiful inside and out and I am excited to see more of her personality unfold!! (if you know her at all, you'll know she has a ton of personality allready and I can only magine how much more is yet to come!)
p.s. more pics to come when i get them off my camera;)
Aww, Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! We love you, You're so beautiful, can't wait to watch you keep your mom and dad on the run while you try and catch up with your brother. :)
ReplyDeleteYou forgot that she says pickle butt too ;)