So today i had Bella and Emmy over for a bit and never get tired of watching the differences between boys and girls. We are downstairs at one point while emmy and bella are pretneding to be babies and dexter thinks he's playing right along with them only he is calling moose and on a hunting trip. Next I come down to catch dexter tackling bella to the ground (i never stopped it cause everyone was laughing) and as they get up dexter says to bella "taco me" asking her to tackle him in return and bella's sweet response it "tickle, tickle!" as she strokes his belly and arms! Finally I am watching as Bella coddles her little lamb and finds a cute teddy bear recieving blanket to wrap it in then lovingly rocks her "baby to sleep" I notice dexter watching her so he goes and grabs this big ugly moose slipper, wraps it in a ginormous fleece fishing blanket and shakes it to sleep then throws it into a box for a nap! I wish I had my camera, it was so priceless! Ovbiously God made man and woman different and it shows up at such a young age!
oh my goodness that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I absolutely love noticing the differences too... I think it might be more amusing for us because we didn't have brothers growing up so we didn't see all that boy stuff. Because my friends with boys never seem to care, it's like old hat for them.
ReplyDeleteI think it's more fun our way.
Tonight I was watching susannah and she brought dolls over for her and the boys, jake says (with the best raised eyebrows ever), "no way, dolls are for girls" and at the same time little micah is pulling out the eyelashes and holding the doll by the head. Susannah then shows him how he needs to rock the baby... he rocks it, upside down. I looove it!
lol, I have a feeling that even though I see the differences already watching all the cousins, I am going to be shocked when Mason is old enough to demonstrate the differences. I couldn't help but notice today at Cheyanne's field trip too, the girls and boys had totally different response to the activities, and even though they both made plenty of noise the girls were all just chatting like crazy and the boys were busy making loud sound effects.
ReplyDelete