Thursday, June 17, 2010
Our little boy is 2!
I know people say this all the time, but I can't believe how fast time goes!! It feels like last week I was pregnant with Dexter wondering how I would manage with the lack of sleep coming my way?! And now he is 2 today! I often feel like he is still that little baby just learning to walk and starting to talk when in reality he is a full out little boy! Today he was walking on a ledge and counting his steps and he counted to 11! I know everybody thinks their kids are smart, but mine really are! (haha-minus the toilet bowl diving!) He can also sing happy birthday and Jesus loves me like a champ. Well, i just wanted to make a point of recognizing Dexter's birthday today because we are officially celebrating next week, so i have no party pics to post but here are a couple of my handsome, smart, energetic little boy!




"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it" Proverbs 22:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Dexter! Hope you guys have a fun party next week :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dexter! So glad you and your sister live close by (and ho your mommy too!)
ReplyDelete