"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full " John 10:10

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I jumped on the blogging wagon!!

Well, here goes! I have never been anti-blogs (as i really enjoy following other blogs!) But I always felt like I had nothing "blog-worthy" to write about that anybody would want to read....I still kinda feel that way, but my sister started a blog with the idea of having a record of this stage of life, and I LOVE that idea! (I geuss I still am that pesky little sister who likes to copy my older sister! lol!) I LOVE the stage of life my family is in right now! Daniel is enjoying his work, i get to stay home with the kidlits and everyday something happens that makes me think "I want to remember this!!" I know my "mommy years" are just beginning, but I already feel like they are flying by, and I want to remember so many of the "little moments" that happen! One day I want to look back and share with our kids the things we experienced and learnt in this stage of life. I want to beable to share some of my thoughts and feelings with them and help them remember a few of the "little moments" we had during these precious years. But for now, you are welcome to share a few of our "little moments"

Meet my family!



Well, i will finish off my first post by sharing one of our latest moments! I decided Dex and I were going to make cookies while Lexi was napping. I would measure the ingredient while Dex dumped it in the bowl. We had the butter, eggs, sugar and flour in the bowl when I turned to get the baking powder from the cupboard only to hear "Dexter dump!" in a very proud little voice. As i turned around I saw he had dumped half a cup of dirty dishwater in the cookie batter! SICK! (Although I have to admit I just dumped out the dirty water and cooked them anyway!)











3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are blogging! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee! I didn't know you have a blog! I'm adding you to my blog list right now :)
    I love that you dumped the water out and cooked them anyway; I would have done the same thing.
    Looking forward to reading more about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete