Dexter is 4!! I cannot believe how fast this stage of life goes by!! He is officially out of the toddler stage, although he hasn't felt like a toddler for a long time, I think turning 4 makes it official! Dexter is really so sweet right now. He definetly knows when he needs to pull it together and be the "big brother" but he can certainly choose to be a pesty big brother too;) Dexter LOVES to help me out, he begs me to let him vaccum or sweep (and actually does a decent job!!) and he likes to help get meals ready and bake. Getting him to clean his room is still a challenge tho. Dexter started playing soccer this year, abd may have been one of the smallest kids (he was still 3 against some 5yr olds) but he was a force to be reckoned with! He loved soccer so much that he would eat everything on his plate and take "rests" and drink extra water on soccer days just so he would have more energy to run faster! Dexter also loves to ride his bike, he likes to go so fast the I sometimes have to run with the girls in the stroller to keep up! I am not surpriesed at all, but he still loves huinting and fishing and gets so excited as soon as we mention the word camping!
Favorite color: all of them (i wonder where he gets his indecicivness from:)
Favorite food: cupcakes, pizza
Favorite sport: lots! but football and soccer the most!
Favorite thing to do: ride my bike down a hill
Favorite Book: find it books
Favorite animal: dinosaurs
Favorite activity from being 3: fishing with big bad Botkin
Favorite song: God is bigger then the boogie man
I'm excited about being 4 because: I am getting bigger!
When I grow up I want to: be a dad
One thing I am good at: soccer and football and babysitting Lyla
One thing I would like to learn: to skate
If I could say one thing to the whole world I would say: If you don't know how to catch frogs I can teach you how!
For a while Dexter wanted to have a frog party, (this came after we babysat...or frog-sat our friends tree frog) I was getting all geared up to have a frog party when at the last minute he changed his mind to a fish/under the sea party, and there was NO changing his mind! He had all kinds of decorating ideas so we started decorating....it took us over a week! The kids painted, finger painted, bingo dabbed, cut ribbons, sprinkled glitter, coloured, and I did a lot of cutting out shapes. everything from sea weed to fish to starfish, but i have to say my favorite were the jellyfish hanging from the roof under the blue streamers to really give the under-the-sea effect:)
decorations in progress!
birthday breakfast!
the cousin twins!
one of the real twins! Dexter LOVES babies, espcially Morgan and Koston
party gaem "catching the alphabet"
11 on the couch:)
No comments:
Post a Comment