Friday, April 27, 2012
always good for a laugh:)
Daniel had to go to the endodentist yesterday for a root canal, and as everybody knows, he does not like the dentist! It has become routine that with any appoinment (that is bigger then a cleaning) he gets drugged, which has always proven to be good for a few laughs:) This time we made it in and out of the office with relativly no incident and I have to admit I was a little dissapointed that the dental assistant had no good stories for me. However on the way home Daniel made up for it! We stopped in Winfield to get gas, and as Daniel tends to be the one who fills up the van this time was no different. I was sitting in the van waiting (in the driver seat ovbiously) and I looked back to see how it was going, and I could see Daniel looking quite frustrated and throwing is arms up in the air. I asked what was going on and he said it wasn't working, I reminded him he had to pay at the pump first and follow the instructions on the pump. By this time the gas station attendant came out to see what was the matter, and I don't know if Daniel was embarrassed or that out to lunch, but he didn't even really acknowlede the guy. To make a long story short he couldn't figure out how to get his card in the reader, how to get the pump back in its place to restart, or how to get the gas flowing once I pre paid for him. You'd think he never filled up a vihicle before, pretty sure the gas attendant thought he had too much to drink. By the time he got back in the van I was laughing so hard I was crying, and Daniel couldn't help but laugh too! One of those had to be there moments for sure! I still can't help but smile when I think about it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment