"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full " John 10:10

Thursday, January 19, 2012

a sweet moment...

Having quiet time for myself these days is tough! Today I decided to listen to a sermon online while making puzzles with my kids. The sermon was about reasonable faith, and when the pastor began to quote Matthew 22:37, He got thru "Love God with all your heart, and...." and Dexter finsihed before the pastor had a chance to, "with all your soul and with all your mind!" It was a sweet moment and reminder that my kids are so present in every moment, even if I am not! They hear and see everything we do - the good and the bad:( I'm looking forward to more sweet moments like this!

1 comment:

  1. I prayed for you today ... being a Mommy is such a hard job, but oh-so-rewarding! You're doing such an awesome job with your little people! Wish we could see you more often :)

    Aunt Phyllis

    ReplyDelete