"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full " John 10:10

Saturday, March 17, 2012

kids say the darn-dest things ;)

Our kids have been FULL of witty comebacks and funny phrases and questions lately and I want to remember them in the years to come, but I already forget so quickly! so here are a few:)
Dex: Hey mom, do birdies dig owies?
Me: ah, no!
Dex: Ya, Daddy told me they do!
(this came after he wiped out in the drug store and got a big cut on his forehead and Daniel told him "don't worry, CHICKS DIG SCARS")
Dex and I are drawing pictures for daddy like deer and moose and fishing.....
Me: what else does daddy like that we could draw for him?
Dex: ummm, mommy! :)
ever since halloween....
Lexi: nugga, nugga, nugga, nugga, BATMAN!
Lexi: mommm, i fall in the toilet!!
most kids this may scare a bit, but Lexi thinks its pretty funny!
both: "I hold Lyla" - after 3+ months they still love her:)
Dexter loves to make everythign into a song these days, one of his latest being
"When the sun comes up you don't have to be afraid, cause Jesus is with you so you can go ice-fishing!" (sung while playing the piano and to a nice liitle tune!)
Dexter was going downstairs to play and he really doesn't like to be by himself, so as he is heading down the stairs, he says "c'mon Jesus, c'mon God lets go!"
lexi: lyla my little boogie,
dexter: (quite offended) she is not a boogie, she is just our little turd:)
just for clarification, turd is a term of endeerment in our house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment